Welcome to Abortion Pill Reversal website! The following information is provided to inform you that we respect your privacy while interacting with this website. We want your experience to be safe and enjoyable. Please also take a moment to review our Terms and Conditions.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
AFLO will never rent, sell, or lease your confidential information. However, legal reasons could necessitate the sharing of such information. AFLO may share such information with affiliate or networking organizations, or as legally necessary. We will strive to ensure the security of any information you provide. AbortionPillReversal.ca will not collect personal information without your knowledge during your visit to our website.
Any information that is requested will typically be in direct correlation to the services you are requesting or for purposes of maintaining statistics. From time to time, AbortionPillReversal.ca may ask for your personal input and suggestions related to your online experience. This information will remain confidential and will allow us to improve and enhance your online user experience. By providing such information, you consent to AbortionPillReversal.ca’s use of such information to better serve you and others coming to our website.
While we adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality there are some exceptional circumstances when we cannot maintain strict confidentiality because of ethical or legal requirements, such as:
- When records are required by law (eg. Courts).
- When a volunteer suspects child abuse or neglect.
- When there is a need to intervene to prevent serious harm to yourself or someone else.
- When we are required according to Canada’s Legal Age of Consent to Sexual Activity laws.
How do we safeguard personal information?
- We make every reasonable effort to ensure that personal information is accurate and complete. We protect personal information in a manner appropriate for the sensitivity of the information.
- We make every reasonable effort to prevent any loss, misuse, disclosure or modification of personal information, as well as any unauthorized access to personal information.
- We use appropriate security measures when destroying personal information, including shredding paper records and permanently deleting electronic records.
User Registration For Online Functions
To use certain portions or functions of this website, you may be asked to complete a personal information form and/or provide contact information (such as name, address and/or email address). We use this information to provide certain website services, including maintaining statistics and providing you with other information, education, and services.
AbortionPillReversal.ca uses log files. Log files are commonly used by most standard websites. Our log files are used to enhance your website experience, administer the website, and maintain statistics on website use.
Live Chat Communication from AbortionPillReversal.ca
AbortionPillReversal.ca uses password protection to secure personal information. We may also use software to verify your address to avoid session hijacking, hacking attempts, or other attacks.
AbortionPillReversal.ca maintains the right to adjust or change these Terms and Conditions at any time and asks that you check this policy for updates.
1.888.612.3960 Abortion Pill Reversal Help Line
1.866.966.6411 Canada wide Pregnancy Help Line (24/7)
1.866.588.2684 Our Office 10am – 4.00pm EST Monday to Friday